The Petite Basic System™
Home treatment for lymphedema and chronic venous insufficiency
• Sequential compression with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression.
• Fully adjustable pause time to accommodate patients who require longer intermission for vascular refill.
• Pressure Lock-in feature prevents accidental tampering, for patient safety.
• The Petite Basic System™ garments are easy to put on and remove, with zipper closures and color-coded connections. The garments are available in a wide range of sizes, and are durable and easy to clean.
• The Petite Basic System™ can treat one or two limbs simultaneously.
The Petite Basic System™ meets the requirements of Medicare reimbursement code E0651.
Click here to compare products.