Advanced compression, individualized therapy.
Lympha Press® PCD-52™ is a calibrated gradient compression pump designed for easy, effective self-care at home.
It provides maximum treatment choices, to address a spectrum of clinical situations and patient compliance needs including fibrosis, painful areas, and personal schedules, while its Lympha Press® Smart Technology™ automatically checks garment and limb size and adjusts treatment for exact pressure over the entire treated area.
PCD-52™ includes a usage meter and tamper-resistant lock mechanism to prevent unintended changes in programmed settings. It’s ideal for travel, and is multivoltage.
Therapists and patients can choose among a variety of effective compression options including:
- Sequential: Efficient distal to proximal compressive massage; fills chambers one after the other, and then deflates.
- Peristaltic : Wave™ peristaltic mode for comfortable and effective treatment in patients with distal discomfort. Only three cells inflated at any , moving in a waveform up the limb to the torso
- Pretherapy™: Based on the principles of the manual lymph drainage, this exclusive cycle decongests the proximal areas as a preparation for the sequential or peristaltic cycles
- Post – Therapy™ : Five minutes of additional therapy to a specific area after the main treatment is completed. Therapy concludes with a distal to proximal “sweep” based on manual lymph drainage techniques.
- The PCD-52™ system is compatible with all our 4 and 8 chamber garments.
- Set pressure in each chamber or in four groups of two chambers each
- Choice of sequential cycle or peristaltic cycle
- Add Pretherapy™ for proximal decongestions and Post-Therapy™ Focus for repeated massage over resistant areas
- Adjustable pause and hold time, therapy lock and compliance meter
PCD-52™ can be used with all Lympha Press® four and eight chamber garments:
Four Chamber Garments:
Eight Chamber Garments:
- PCD-52™ , model 737
- Pre-Therapy, Sequential, Peristaltic, Post-Therapy Focus
- 20-80 mmHg
- 3.3 lbs
- 8.6 X 6.7 X 5.1 in
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz