We are pleased to present a webinar on leg wounds during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• How has COVID-19 impacting my patient care?
• Should we be looking at tools that assist in-home management?
• Understand the pathophysiology of venous insufficiency and lymphedema
• Why is edema management so important in wound care?
• A case for the use of pneumatic compression (lymphedema pumps) in the treatment of phlebolymphedema and lymphedema during COVID-19
James McGuire DPM PT LPed, FAPWHc
Director: Leonard Abrams Center for Advanced Wound Healing
Clinical Professor: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Philadelphia, PA
This webinar was originally broadcast on May 20, 2020