- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
Use of the Lympha Press® 201Max™ system is not recommended in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Due to movement of fluids in the body when using the system, exercise caution when using on patients with heart disease. High pressure is not recommended for patients who have peripheral occlusion disease.
The abdominal area should not be treated during pregnancy. If an abdominal garment (Lympha Pants™, Lympha Jacket™, groin/abdomen garment or torso/abdomen garment) is to be used during pregnancy, the air cells over the abdomen must be disconnected prior to use.
- Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale and use by, or on the order of, a physician.