Lympha Press ® PCD-51™ indications for use
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
PCD-51™ is intended for use by patients at home, and by medical practitioners in clinics.
Use of the PCD-51™ system is not recommended in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable.
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using the system, exercise caution when using on patients with heart disease.. High pressure is not recommended for patients who have peripheral occlusion disease.
Caution: this device is for sale and use by, or on the order of, a licensed healthcare practitioner.