Lympha Press ® Indications:
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
- Post mastectomy edema
- Edema following trauma or sports injuries
- Post immobilization edema
- Reduction of wound healing time
- Reduction of pain and swelling after injury and surgery
Lympha Press ® Contraindications:
Use of Lympha Press® is not recommended in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Exercise caution when using on patients with insensitive extremities.
- Due to movement of fluids in the body when using the device, use with caution on patients with heart disease. High pressure is not recommended for patients who have peripheral occlusion disease.
- The abdominal area should not be treated during pregnancy.
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.