Lympha Press Optimal® V2
Lympha Press Optimal® V2 offers advanced compression sequences including:
- Lymph Sequential mode – the cells in the garment inflate one by one, starting over the hand or foot. This creates a gentle “milking” pressure wave.
- Wave™ peristaltic mode for comfortable and effective treatment in patients with distal discomfort. Only three cells inflated at any , moving in a waveform up the limb to the torso.
- The unique Pretherapy™, designed on the principles of manual lymph drainage. This mode first drains the proximal (nearest) areas of the body , preparing them to accept the lymphatic fluid that will be mobilized during the main treatment cycle, either the Lympha mode or the Wave mode.
Lympha Press Optimal® V2 features:
- Adjustable range 20 to 90 mmHg in a gradient, to enhance distal to proximal flow
- Lympha Press® Smart Technology™ “learns” the patient’s individual size and applies
- accurate pressure to each chamber
- User-friendly, clear interface
- Programmable via computer, for pressure adjustment of individual chambers
Lympha Press Optimal® V2 is compatible with comprehensive range of unique and innovative garments:
- Lympha Press Optimal® V2 , model 1201-E2
- Lympha, Pretherapy, Wave
- 20-90 mmHg
- 6.7 Kg
- 19 cm x 37.5 cm x 31.5 cm
- 230V, 50Hz or 120V, 60 Hz