Lympha Press Optimal® Plus
Lympha Press Optimal® Plus, model 912 – The most advanced and versatile 12 chamber dynamic compression system for Lymphedema treatment on the market today.
The Lympha Press Optimal® Plus offers a broad range of unique, state of the art features for full customization to the patient’s specific needs. The system, which includes a Bluetooth module for communication with the Lympha Press® mobile application, offers users, for the first time in the market, to easily program the console and to fully customize the treatment, using their mobile phone.
The Lympha Press Optimal® Plus includes a selection of treatment modes:
- Lympha sequential: for effective reduction of edema and fibrosis
- Wave peristaltic mode: for comfortable, effective treatment in patients with distal discomfort
- Pretherapy™ : designed on the principles of manual lymph drainage
- Post-therapy™ : an additional exclusive mode offers therapy to a specific area after the main treatment is completed
Lympha Press Optimal® Plus features:
- Adjustable range 20 to 90 mmHg
- Pressure level adjustment for individual chambers or in groups.
- Option for skipping cells
- Automatic adjustable pause between inflation/deflation cycles, for patients with mixed arterial/venous disease and other needs.
- Adjustable hold at the end of the inflation cycle, for extra proximal compression time.
- Full compliance meter: easy data download via a USB port
- Option to create, export and share multiple treatment protocols.
- Flexible programming options through the device console, PC software or an exclusive LymphaPress® mobile application with Bluetooth connectivity
- Lympha Press® Smart Technology™
- Compatible with comprehensive range of unique and innovative garments, featuring patented overlapping chamber design
- Multi Voltage
Lympha Press Optimal® Plus is compatible with comprehensive range of unique and innovative garments:
- Lympha Press® Optimal Plus ,model 912
- Pretherapy, Sequential, Peristaltic, Post-therapy
- 20-90 mmHg
- 4.5 Kg / 9.92 lbs
- 34 cm×24cm×19.8 cm (13.3”x9.4”x7.8”)
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz