Lympha Press Optimal®
Lympha Press Optimal® – Advanced dynamic compression with Pretharpy™ ,based on the manual lymph drainage.
The Lympha Press Optimal® offers three different treatment modes:
- The unique Pretherapy™, designed on the principles of manual lymph drainage. This mode first drains the proximal (nearest) areas of the body , preparing them to accept the lymphatic fluid that will be mobilized during the main treatment cycle, either the Lympha mode or the Wave mode.
- Lymph Sequential mode – the cells in the garment inflate one by one, starting over the hand or foot. This creates a gentle “milking” pressure wave.
- Wave™ peristaltic mode for comfortable and effective treatment in patients with distal discomfort. Only three cells inflated at any , moving in a waveform up the limb to the torso.
Lympha Press Optimal® features:
- Adjustable range 20 to 90 mmHg in a gradient, to enhance distal to proximal flow
- Lympha Press® Smart Technology™ “learns” the patient’s individual size and applies accurate pressure to each chamber
- User-friendly, clear interface
- Programmable via computer, for pressure adjustment of individual chambers
Lympha Press Optimal® is compatible with comprehensive range of unique and innovative garments:
- Lympha Press Optimal® ,model 1201
- Pretherapy, Sequential, Peristaltic
- 20-90 mmHg
- 6.5 Kg / 14.3 lbs
- 15x32x38.5cm / 6x12.5x15.3 in
- 115V/ 230V 50~60Hz